3.09.2007

A Baby is Brewing


I volunteered to coordinate a Baby Shower Tea Party for Mrs. Lewis who is my son's 2nd Grade Class' teacher, she is due very soon. She is a wonderful teacher and I really want to create a memorable class shower for her.

We'll have to work fast as it is next Friday, so I just sent out an
Evite to all the student's moms. It's the easiest way to organize parties in my opinion. It would have been cute to send out a real invitation home with the students, but time is of the essence. This "baby is brewing" graphic is what I used to customize the Evite invitation template.

I will post pics after the shower.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am planning one for my daughter's 1st grade teacher...please pass on what you did, i need ideas.thanks!

Bake Me A Cake! said...

How did the baby shower go? "Baby is brewing" is such a cute theme!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin