2.25.2007

Tea party video with Carol Burnett & Julie Andrews

This video is so funny! But it makes me miss the days of when I was a latch-key kid and would come home from school and watch reruns of the Carol Burnett Show while eating white bread spread with butter and topped with sugar. Back then I had no idea of how talented they all were and so darn funny....

Go to
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEaTLi9tGKk
also be sure to click on Part 2 to see it in its entirety.

I love the silver tea pot Julie Andrews uses to pour.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! Thank you so much for posting that...I laughed so hard Ü

I love your blog-and your website with your business...I happened upon your blog while researching tea party themed ideas. I'm in the process of putting together a program & tea party like meal for a church program.
While I would love to rent all your gorgeous dishes & silver we just don't have a budget for that sort of thing-but I've gathered alot of great ideas.
I've sat and drooled over almost all of the pictures in the gallery, including the incredibel mary poppins party your put on..wow!

The ParTea Planner said...

Thank you Erin for the kind comments!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin