2.13.2007

T Cups and A Lines


The "Fashion Show & Tea Party" for the Assoc. of Bridal Consultant's Orange County chapter at the salon I Do Bridal & Formal Wear was a success.

It was a lot of work, and due to a limited budget, I was not able to have any servers/helpers, so I was definitely popping the Advil Geltabs! I'm getting too old for this kind of physical work. Anyone know of a reliable starving college student looking for some part-time work? *wink*

A couple of emails of thanks from the steering committee:

Hi Risa,
I can't thank you enough for all of your hard work on the beautiful tea on Tuesday. You really did over do yourself. Everything was just perfect. All the gals were so impressed with the great tables and food you presented. I am so appreciative. Thank you again, Melody

Thank you Risa, for putting on an amazing tea party! It was so fun for the coordinators, and we appreciate all of the work and time you put into creating a stylish affair. Cheers To You, Marla


We are waiting for the professional photos from Bob Ortiz but in the meantime, you can get an idea of the event from a few photos that I took.

Click here to view the photo gallery.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin