11.11.2008

A Birthday Tea for My BFF

Photobucket

I took my BFF, the divine Mrs. M. out for an afternoon tea to celebrate her birthday at the Posh Peasant Tearoom. Mrs. M and I share a love for tea and all things PINK. I think I met my match when it came to being a pink aficionado freak when we became neighbors and friends. Oh, and she has depleted my personal stash of Cream Earl Grey loose leaf tea. She kept running out, I'd give her more, until I realized I'm all out! Have to place an order with my supplier....I don't mind, I'm just glad to be able to support a teaholic's habit.

In this pic, I brought my hats for us to wear. The one I have on is from the Mary Poppins Tea Party I produced a while back and haven't had a reason to wear it since. And I love the thick turkey feather boa the tearoom had! Boas are great for covering up your tummy when taking photos, huh?

If you would like to view all the photos from our tea, Click Here to go to my photo album (don't worry, you don't have to sign in or anything).

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MRS. M!

2 comments:

Gabriela said...

Hello Risa,

Great to see you back blogging.
Great blog banner with wonderful photos!
You ladies look fantastic in this photo!

~ Gabriela ~

Lady Katherine said...

You both, look so lovely in pink!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin