11.13.2008

12 Days of Christmas Tea & Cookie Recipes Swap

Join me and others who LOVE tea time and want to have some fun with a Holiday Swap! At the last swap I hosted, there were many ladies asking about a Holiday Swap, so here it is:

The theme is "12 Days of Christmas Tea & Cookie Recipes"

The swap is to consist of 12 items, all individually wrapped:
* A Christmas or Holiday print teacup & saucer.
* 3 of your absolute favorite Christmas Cookie Recipes on a 3x5 or 4x6 card.
* The other 8 items should be holiday and/or tea-related items.
For instance: (this is only for inspiration, you can choose whatever you like) Your favorite tea, a scented votive candle, a linen napkin, a silver spoon, decorated sugar cubes, a cookie cutter, an ornament, a tea towel, etc. - try to keep it tea time related! At least one homemade or handcrafted item(s) should be included as one of the items (i.e. a tag, a paper crown tiara, pinwheel etc).

Your Swap Sister may choose to open one gift a day leading up to Christmas, or she can open them all at once...it's her/your choice.

The t&s (teacup & saucer) may be vintage or new, one that is in your personal collection or a purchased one. Please swap a t&s that is functional (no cracks) and one that you would appreciate receiving (ie. no chips, crazing, fleabites). The spending limit is $20 (not including shipping cost).

Deadline to sign up by:
~ December 1, 2008

Parcels mailed out by:
~ December 12, 2008

Click here for all the details and *ahem* "rules".

UPDATE:
I've been getting requests to sign-up for this swap either at my regular email or through the comments box on this post. In order for me to keep all the requests organized please send your request along with your NAME, EMAIL ADDY and BLOG ADDY to this email: parteatimeswap [at] gmail.com (you do not have to have a blog to play).

Thanks a bunch!

8 comments:

Donna @ Party Wishes said...

So glad you're back, Risa! Sign me up! You always have the best ideas:) I love your new header!

The Good Life in Virginia said...

i would love to join in the tea party fun...please add me to the list of players.

Lady Katherine said...

Hi, I use to love to read your blog and the set up you did for the magazine. Glad I found you again. I would love to join the tea and cookie 12 days of Christmas. ladykatherineteaparlor@gmail.com
my blog is http://ladykatherineteaparlor.blogspot.com/

LADY JANE said...

Snagged the invitation from Phyllis at Shabby in the city! New blogger but love a cup of tea! So if I may join you ladies I will e-mail you! Maybe if I relax with a cup of tea and new friends my blogging frustrations will fade away!

LADY JANE said...

Update...just catching up on snagging buttons but I do believe I have received your e-mail back! Thanks!

Jerri-Lea said...

I missed this year but know a few of us would be interested for next year!! Into my favorites.

LADY JANE said...

YAHOO...My Swap partner contacted me...I have LADY KATHERINE...I just wanted to let you know that I am still praying for your Dad and that I think Lady Katherine and I are a WONDERFUL match...Thanks so much for this FUN event! LadyJane
And please...an update on Dad...

Lady Katherine said...

I have recieved my Tea and Cookie Recipe Swap from Lady Jane. http://ladykatherineteaparlor.blogspot.com/2008/12/lady-jane-christmas-tea-cookie-recipe.html

Blog Widget by LinkWithin