11.05.2006

Love Knows - Sherry's Bridal Shower




I was contacted by Amy, who wanted to plan an impromptu bridal shower tea party for her friend, but we didn't have much time. Sherry, the bride-to-be was getting married in three weeks!


The lucky couple had a whole six week engagement. They had met in a singles church group function, fell in love and knew that they both had found "the one".


This love story hits close to my heart, as the same thing happened to me and my husband. We met at church, and from our first date to our wedding date was nine months - we had a three month engagement. Twelve years later we still can't believe how fast our courtship was, but it's still stronger than ever!


So I felt very privileged to be a party of Sherry's shower, and you could feel the love amongst her friends and family during the special event. While Sherry finished opening the gifts, the groom-to-be arrived towards the end of the event and while waiting he hung out in the kitchen with me and the servers, and I enjoyed talking with him and hearing their love story.


I created the floral centerpieces for the guest tables and the buffet arrangement.


Click here to view the photo gallery.



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin